Thursday, February 2, 2012

Mon cœur et ton cœur sont repeints au vin blanc























I've been busily beavering away researching my dissertation topic and unfortunately I've been a little lax updating the blog, however all my hard work delving into the annals of mid-century French youth has unearthed some charming nuggets of Francophone pop culture that I can't wait to share with you over the next few weeks. In the interim, here are some colourful summer snaps that have been lying around collecting dust. I really wish it wasn't so damn cold right now!

4 comments:

  1. I love popsicles in love.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Needs more guts and guns. And boobs. And Frenchness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah lovely pictures. I've definitely taken less photos this winter, it's just not as appealing to leave the house! Your dissertation sounds interesting, what subject are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura, thanks for your comment and sorry for the slow reply! I'm doing a Sociology postgrad and I'm looking at how pop culture shaped French youth before the events of May '68.

    ReplyDelete